Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
An often-underappreciated threat to area homes and businesses, especially in the humid Florida heat, is mold. Microbial spores exist in almost every environment, but they only become threatening when moist conditions exist that can facilitate colony and organism growth. As a leading remediation team, our SERVPRO roster can help with:
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Mold inspections
- Bathroom mold removal
Containment and Content Awareness
Without direct intervention, mold spores will spread fast through a moist environment and find multiple supporting materials and contents to colonize. Containment of the damage situation begins with physical barriers and HEPA filtration, but this process can be aided by reducing the volume of contents in the work areas.
Black Mold Removal Tactics for Homes and Businesses
Choosing the right remediation method begins with a thorough evaluation of the damaged property and selecting the best approach for eliminating the colony without compromising the hosting materials. We have several remediation options in this regard, beginning with surface treatment choices with biocides for light spotting and going up to controlled demolition for material removal when needed. Often, a combination of mold removal tactics is necessary.
Are Damage Repairs Needed After Mold Removal?
Because of how debilitating active colonization can become, many of the hosting materials become irreparably damaged by the organism. Repairs and reconstruction are often a part of the remediation process to return mold-damaged properties to their original condition. Our SERVPRO team can help with a general contractor license.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (813) 460-0204
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Central Bloomingdale, Fish Hawk?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (813) 460-0204
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Central Bloomingdale, Fish Hawk is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Bloomingdale community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2100 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: